Saturday, October 2, 2010

Are you a Kenspeckle Christian?

Kenspeckle was the word of the Day, for September 7th, 2010. It is Scandinavian in origin and means: “Conspicuous; easily seen or recognized.”
Now I have never come across this word before and now that I have, and not planning to visit Scandinavia ever, I probably will never use it either, but I couldn’t help but think about its meaning and relevance to us Christians in our daily walks with God.
Yes, how many of us are truly “Kenspeckle Christians”? That is Christians that are conspicuous, easily seen and recognised in our respective communities?
Just something for all of us to reflect on I believe. Meanings, to both reflect on and then to put into action in our lives, even if we never use the word itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment